Rish PI-102 dual output DC Isolator serves to electrically isolate programmable input dc signal to programmable dc output signal. Input and output can be configured using slide switches.
• Two independently configurable outputs
• All input signal range and output signal range are user programmable.
• “Z” (Zero) and “S” (Span) potentiometers provided on front panel
• Electric isolation between input, output and power supply.
• Prevents false measurement due to spurious potentials.
• Processes live zero signals, provision for signal conversion.
• Red LED signals indicates device in operating condition.
• Electrical insulation between power supply versus all other circuits 3.0 kV, and between input and output 2.3 kV.
• Selectable Inputs : 0-20mA, 0-10mA, 4-20mA, 0-24mA, 0-10V, 0-12V, 0-5V, 1-5V
• Selectable Outputs : 0-20mA, 0-10mA, 4-20mA, 2-10mA, 0-10V, 2-10V, 0-5V, 1-5V
• Accuracy Class : 0.2
• Auxiliary Supply : 60-300VAC/DC or 20-40VAC/20-60VDC